Address: Monkey World, Longthorns, Wareham, Dorset, BH20 6HH
Phone Number: 01929 462537
Website: Visit the Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Monkey World is a primate centre as seen on the TV show Monkey Life. Home to rescued and endangered primates of all kinds including chimpanzees, organg-utans, gibbons, wooly monkeys, capuchin monkeys, marmosets, squirrel monkeys, stump-tailed macaques, ring-tailed lemurs, cotton-top tamarins and patas monkeys.
- Three cafes.
- Crazy golf.
- Picnic area.
- Great-ape play area.
- Gift shop.
- Car parking.
- Open every day, (except Christmas Day) 10am to 5pm
- Open 10am to 6pm during July & August.
- Last Entry is one hour before closing.
- Family (2 Adults, 2 Children) – £38.00
- Family (1 Adult, 2 Children) – £27.00
- Adult (aged 16 years+) – £12.00
- Student (NUS Student Card required) – £10.50
- Child (3-15 years old) – £9.00
- Child (Under 3 years old) – FREE
- Senior Citizen (aged 60 years+) – £9.00
- Disabled (proof may be required) – £9.00
- Carer – £9.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2018.
Before you start your journey to Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.