Phone Number: 01234 266889
Website: Visit the Moot Hall website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Moot Hall reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Moot Hall is a history museum in the Elstow area of Bedford in Bedfordshire.
This 15th century timber-framed house contains collections of 17th century furniture and artefacts to demonstate how people lived their lives during the 1600s. The hall also has a connection to the famous preacher and author John Bunyan and there are also items on display relating to him.
- Car parking.
- Picnics welcome on the green outside the museum.
- From the beginning of April, to the end of October
- Saturdays & Bank Holiday Mondays: 1pm to 4pm
- Adults - £4.00
- Students and unemployed - £3.50
- Children (aged 8+) - £1.00
- Children (under 8) - Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2020.
Before you start your journey to Moot Hall for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- The Higgins Bedford
- The Panacea Museum
- The Kiln
- John Bunyan Museum and Library
- Bromham Mill
- Willington Dovecote and Stables