Address: The National Showcaves Centre for Wales, Abercrave, Swansea, SA9 1GJ
Phone Number: 01639 730 284
Website: Visit the National Showcaves Centre for Wales website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
National Showcaves Centre for Wales is an attraction with a variety of activities on offer with the main one being the walks through the naturally formed limestone cave systems.
Other features included in the ticket price are a dinosaur park with over 200 life-size models on display, an Iron age village, a Museum, full-size recreations of stone circles, a Shire horse centre, Mr Morgan’s farm with farm animals and a displays recreating farm life over the past 100 years and Barney’s playbarn: 2 undercover children’s play areas.
- Car parking.
- Craft and gift shop.
- Coffee shop serving hot and cold food and drinks.
- 7 days a week from Monday 26th March until Sunday 4th November 2018
- 10am – 3pm, 3:30pm during the Welsh school holidays.
- Open during December for our Father Christmas Experience.
- Adults – £15.00
- Children (ages 3 – 16) – £12.00
- Children aged 2 and under – Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2018.
Before you start your journey to The National Showcaves Centre for Wales for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.