Address: Oceanarium, Pier Approach, West Beach, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH2 5AA
Phone Number: 01202 311 993
Website: Visit the Oceanarium website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Oceanarium is an aquarium on Bournemouth sea front in Dorset.
This indoor attraction is set over two floors and features a wide range of aquatic creatures from around the world. Exhibit areas include the Otter oasis, Turtle beach, the Marine Research laboratory, a reptile sanctuary, the Amazon, Africa and the Ganges, the Abyss, Global meltdown, Key West, the Great Barrier Reef with underwater tunnel and an interactive simulation dive cage with touch screen displays. Nine daily presentations including feeding times and talks.
- Use town car parks (car parking).
- Gift shop selling locally produced gifts, toys and souvenirs.
- Offshore Cafe with indoor and outdoor seating serving fast food, snacks and drinks.
- Fully wheelchair accessible.
- Open every day from 10am except Christmas Day.
- Closing times vary throughout the year.
- Please visit the Oceanarium website for ticket prices.
Prices and opening hours correct as at December 2017.
Before you start your journey to Oceanarium for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.