Phone Number: 01454 414081
Website: Visit the Old Down Country Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Old Down Country Park reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Old Down Country Park is an farm animal attraction near Bristol with gardens and woodland set over 60 acres.
Gardens include a Victorian walled garden and wildflower meadow. Marked nature trails around the parkland. Children's Adventure Playground with zip wire, jumping pillow and sand pit.
- Car parking.
- Farm shop selling local produce.
- Bistro and cafe serving meals and drinks.
- Dogs welcome on a lead.
- 10am – 5pm every day
- Open all year round except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.
- Adult - £9.50
- Child (age 2 to 15) - £6.50
- Child (under 2) - FREE
- Concession (over 60, childminder) - £6.50
- Carers - FREE
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) - £28.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2021.
Before you start your journey to Old Down Country Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Jungle Chums Soft Play
- Wild Place Project
- Pirate Bay Adventure Golf
- Blaise Castle House Museum
- Wot Pots
- Glenside Hospital Museum