Address: Old Down Country Park, Foxholes Lane, Tockington, Bristol, BS32 4PG
Phone Number: 01454 414081
Website: Visit the Old Down Country Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Old Down Country Park is an farm animal attraction near Bristol with gardens and woodland set over 60 acres.
Gardens include a Victorian walled garden and wildflower meadow. Marked nature trails around the parkland. Children’s Adventure Playground with zip wire, jumping pillow and sand pit.
- Car parking.
- Farm shop selling local produce.
- Bistro and cafe serving meals and drinks.
- Dogs welcome on a lead.
- Monday to Friday: 10am to 5pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 10am to 5:30pm
- Open all year round except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day
- Adult – £8.50
- Child (age 2 to 15) – £5.50
- Child (under 2) – FREE
- Concession (over 60, childminder) – £5.50
- Carers – FREE
- Family (2 Adults + 2 children) – £25
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2017.
Before you start your journey to Old Down Country Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.