Address: Owletts, The Street, Cobham, Gravesend, Kent, DA12 3AP
Phone Number: 01732 810378
Website: Visit the Owletts website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Owletts is a Charles II country house and garden, once home to architect Sir Herbert Baker, now run by the National Trust.
- Picnics welcome on the lawns.
- Self-service tea room (not National Trust).
- Children’s trail in the house.
- Free Parking.
- Please check the Owletts website for opening hours.
- Adult – £4.20
- Child – £2.10
- Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) – £20.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2019.
Before you start your journey to Owletts for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.