Phone Number: 01326 316594
Website: Visit the Pendennis Castle website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: Save up to 21%
Reviews: View Pendennis Castle reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Pendennis Castle, one of the fortresses built by Henry VIII to defend England and Falmouth port is set on Pendennis Headland in extensive informal grounds. Amongst the things to see are the Tudor gun room, the Victorian War Shelter, the Discovery Centre, the interactive exhibit telling the history of the castle and the Second World War observation post.
- Free car parking.
- Tearoom serving refreshments.
- Lawned area for your own picnics.
- Gift shop. Dogs welcome on a lead.
- Please check the Pendennis Castle website for opening hours.
- Member - Free
- Adult - £11.30
- Child (5 to 17 years) - £6.80
- Concession - £10.20
- Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) - £29.40
- Family (1 adult, up to 3 children) - £18.10
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2020.
Before you start your journey to Pendennis Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- St Mawes Castle
- Raze The Roof
- Glendurgan Garden
- Trebah Garden
- Trelissick Garden
- Cornish Seal Sanctuary