Address: Pili Palas Nature World, Penmynydd Road, Menai Bridge, Anglesey, LL59 5RP
Phone Number: 01248 712474
Website: Visit the Pili Palas Nature World website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Pili Palas Nature World is an butterfly house with other animals and children’s play activities near the Menai Bridge on the Isle of Anglesey.
This attraction has both indoor and outdoor things to see and do. There’s a temperature and humidity controlled hot house with tropical vegetation full of free-flying butterflies, a creepy crawlies house with cockroaches, snails, millipedes, spiders and scorpions and a reptile house with snakes and lizards. Outdoors there are farm animals including sheep, alpaca, goats and pigs, plus there’s also a pets corner with rabbits and guinea pigs, a birdhouse and a meerkat enclosure.
There are also children’s play activities available including a bouncy castle, an outdoor adventure playground and an indoor soft play area. The keepers hold regular animal handling sessions throughout the day and there’s also an outdoor nature trail to follow. Caters for children’s birthday parties. Keeper experiences available.
- Car parking.
- Flutterbuys Shop selling toys, gifts, jewellery, confectionery, seeds, postcards and books.
- Meerkat Cafe serving home-made hot and cold food and drinks.
- Free Wi-Fi in the cafe.
- Spring: 12th Feb 2018 to 23rd Mar 2018. Open daily 10am – 5pm (last admission 4pm).
- Summer: 24th Mar 2018 – 31st Oct 2018. Open daily 10am – 5:30pm (last admission 4:30pm).
- Winter: 1st Nov 2018 to 6th Jan 2019. Open daily 10am – 4:30pm (last admission 3:30pm).
- Adult – £8.25
- Child (age 3 to 15 years) – £7.25
- Child (under 3) – FREE
- Concession (oap, student, disabled, carer) – £7.25
- 1 Adult + 3 Children – £28.95
- 1 Adult + 4 Children – £33.95
- 1 Adult + 5 Children – £38.95
- 1 Adult + 6 Children – £43.95
- 2 Adults + 2 Children – £29.95
- 2 Adults + 3 Children – £34.95
- 2 Adults + 4 Children – £39.95
- 2 Adults + 5 Children – £44.95
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Pili Palas Nature World for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.