Address: Mr Mulligan’s Pirate Golf, Hoebridge Golf Centre, Old Woking Road, Old Woking, Surrey, GU22 8JH
Phone Number: 01483 722611
Website: Visit the Mr Mulligan’s Pirate Golf – Woking website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Mr Mulligan’s Pirate Golf – Woking is an 18-hole adventure golf course in Woking in Surrey.
Located at Hoebridge Golf Centre this miniature golf course has 18 holes to play through all with pirate-themed decoration. Obstacles include water features, a raft, crocodiles, snakes, treasure chests and a giant pirate galleon. Caters for kid’s birthday parties.
- Car parking.
- Golf shop.
- The Hoebridge Cafe Bar and Grill serves meals, snacks and drinks.
- Monday to Friday: 9am – late (last entry 7:45pm)
- Saturday to Sunday: 9am to late (last entry 6:45pm)
- Adventurer – £9.25
- Junior (under 12) – £6.25
- Infant (under 3) – FREE
- Over 60 (Monday to Friday) – £8.25
- NUS/Student (Monday to Friday) – £8.25
- Family (2 adults and 2 children) – £26
- Family (2 adults and 3 children) – £30
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Mr Mulligan’s Pirate Golf – Woking for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.