Address: Polesden Lacey, Great Bookham, near Dorking, Surrey, RH5 6BD
Phone Number: 01372 452048
Website: Visit the Polesden Lacey website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Polesden Lacey is an Edwardian house, garden and estate situated just 4 miles from junction 9 of the M25.
Guided tours of the house are available to book Monday to Friday. Some of the features of the formal gardens are a rose garden, an orchard, beehives, rhododendrons, statues and Sheridan’s walk. The estate features 4 signposted walks.
- Car Parking (pay and display).
- Gift and garden shop.
- Cowshed coffee shop & deli.
- Granary café serving home-cooked seasonal food.
- Dogs welcome under close control on estate.
- Family activity packs and tracker packs.
- Please check the Polesden Lacey website for opening hours as times vary.
Ticket Prices – House and Gardens:
- Adult – £13.60
- Child – £6.80
- Family – £34.50
- Group Adult – £12.00
- Group Child – £6.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2018.
Before you start your journey to Polesden Lacey for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.