Address: Purbeck Mineral and Mining Museum, Norden Park and Ride, Corfe Castle, Dorset, BH20 5DW
Phone Number: 01929 481461
Website: Visit the Purbeck Mineral and Mining Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
- Open 11am to 5pm (last entry 4:30pm)
- April: Weekends
- May to September: Tuesday to Thursday, weekends & Bank Holidays
- October: Weekends
- Autumn Steam Gala: Friday 12th to Sunday 14th October
- The Museum will close for winter on Sunday 28th October 2018.
- Entry free, but they rely on your donations, please give at least £1 per person to enable them to keep our museum open.
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2018.
Before you start your journey to Purbeck Mineral and Mining Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.