Phone Number: 01299 841455
Website: Visit the Rays Farm Country Matters website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Rays Farm Country Matters is a family attraction with animals, children’s play area and woodland walks with sculptures and natural wildlife to see. Animals include the usual farm animals plus owls, deer, pygmy goats, red squirrels, ponies, alpaca and reindeer.
- Free car parking.
- Coffee shop and gift shop.
- Picnic room.
Opening Times 2018:
- February: Open every weekend from 11th February, plus half term 20th – 24th 10am - 5pm.
- Until 5th November: Open every day, 10am - 5:30pm
- From 1st November: Closed
- December: Father Christmas pre-booked visits only
- January: Closed
- February 2019: Fully open everyday (10am – 5:30pm) from 9th February
- Adults - £9.45
- Children (2-15 years) - £7.25
- Under 2 years old - Free
- Family Ticket (2 adults and 2 children) - £31.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at December 2018.
Before you start your journey to Rays Farm Country Matters for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Dudmaston Estate
- Arley Arboretum
- Bridgnorth Cliff Railway
- Millie Meerkat’s Playbarn
- Upton Cressett Hall
- Go Ape Wyre Forest