Phone Number: 0118 937 3400
Website: Visit the Reading Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Reading Museum reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Reading Museum and Town Hall is a museum located in Reading town centre with eleven galleries displaying collections of art and historical information and artefacts.
Exhibitions include the John Madejski Art Gallery, Reading people and place exhibit, The Bayeux Tapestry gallery, the Huntley and Palmers gallery, a Victorian classroom and Victorian gallery and the Silchester gallery (about the nearby Roman town).
- Town car parks nearby (charge).
- Museum shop selling memorabilia and gifts.
- Palmers cafe serving tea, coffee, cakes and snacks.
- Tuesday to Friday: 10am - 4pm
- Saturday: 10am - 5pm
- Admission is free, but they ask visitors for a suggested donation of £5 towards their visit.
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2020.
Before you start your journey to Reading Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Krazy Play Days
- Amners Miniature Railway
- Museum of Berkshire Aviation
- Greys Court
- Beale Park