Phone Number: 01704 821254
Website: Visit the Rufford Old Hall website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Rufford Old Hall is a 500 year old timber-framed Tudor property on the A59 in Rufford, Lancashire.
Constructed around 1530 the Grade I listed house is managed by the National Trust and contains items assembled over 500 years of Hesketh family history including armour, furniture, tapestries and portraits. The house also has connections to Shakespeare as it is believed he visited the house with his theatre company before he became famous. Daily talks at 12:30pm and 2:30pm about the history of the house and family.
There are also 14 acres of Victorian and Edwardian Gardens to see with topiary, woods, lawns, an orchard and a branch of the Leeds to Liverpool canal also running through. Garden tours available at weekends.
- Car parking.
- Free Entry for National Trust members.
- Shop selling local produce, books, plants and gifts.
- Victorian Tearooms serving light lunches, snacks, afternoon teas and beverages.
- Please check the Rufford Old Hall website for opening hours.
- Adult - £9.50
- Child - £4.75
- Family - £23.75
- Group Adult (minimum group size 10) - £7.70
- Group Child (minimum group size 10) - £3.85
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2019.
Before you start your journey to Rufford Old Hall for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Windmill Animal Farm
- The Crafty Potter
- Playmates Children’s Playcentre
- The Pick A Pot And Paint It Place
- Pipsqueaks Play Cafe
- Puddletown Pirates