Phone Number: 01536 710761
Website: Visit the Rushton Triangular Lodge website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: FREE access to over 400 historic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Rushton Triangular Lodge is a three-sided property built during the late 1500’s by Sir Thomas Tresham a Roman Catholic whose belief in the Holy Trinity is represented all throughout the lodge by occurrences of the number three.
- Small amount of free parking nearby.
- Gift shop selling souvenirs and snacks.
- Local village has places to eat and drink.
- You are welcome to bring your own picnic and use the grassy areas.
- Please check the Rushton Triangular Lodge website for opening hours.
- Member - Free
- Adult - £4.80
- Child (5 to 17 years) - £2.90
- Concession - £4.30
- Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) - £12.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2019.
Before you start your journey to Rushton Triangular Lodge for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- West Lodge Rural Centre
- Elsie’s Pottery Painting Barn
- Boughton House
- Carpetbagger Aviation Museum
- Wicksteed Park