Address: Sandcastle Waterpark, South Beach, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY4 1BB
Phone Number: 01253 343 602
Website: Visit the Sandcastle Waterpark website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Sandcastle Waterpark is the UK’s largest indoor waterpark. An all-weather attraction for families with kids it features a host of water-based activities including slides, lazy river, fun pools, water coaster, water chutes, water canons and wave machine. There’s also Fort Riptide and shimmering shallows for younger kids with shallow pools and mini slides and also a sauna, steam room and ice facility for guests over 18.
- The Swimshack sells swimwear and accessories.
- The Treetops trading post selling gifts and souvenirs.
- Catering facilities include Bongo Bongo burger shack serving fast-food meals, Waterfalls Cafe and Snack shack.
- There is free Wi-Fi in the Mall and waterpark areas.
- Pay and display car park nearby.
- Please check the Sandcastle Waterpark website for opening hours as times vary.
Ticket Prices – Waterpark Admission:
- Single (12 yrs and over) – £16.00
- Junior (8-11 yrs) – £12.75
- Junior (6-7 yrs) – £12.75
- Infant (under 3 yrs) – FREE
- Guests with disabilities/carers – £10.00
- Senior (60+ yrs) – £10.00
- Family of 3 saver (max 2 adults) – £40.00
- Family of 4 saver (max 2 adults) – £51.50
- Family of 5 saver (max 2 adults) – £63.00
- Family of 6 saver (max 2 adults) – £73.50
- For prices of Hyperzone Wristband please check Sandcastle Waterparks website. Wristband allows the wearer to ride the four more thrill seeking slides.
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Sandcastle Waterpark for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.