Phone Number: 01723 373414
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Tickets: Buy online and save!
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Scarborough SEA LIFE Sanctuary is an aquatic life attraction, on the sea front, in Scarborough in North Yorkshire.
Housed in 3 triangular buildings with both indoor and outdoor displays, this visitor attraction includes more than 50 exhibit areas. Areas include an jellyfish disco, the seal hospital, an ocean tunnel, Great Barrier reef and an interactive rockpool. Amongst the creatures visitors can see are penguins, sea dragons, crustaceans, otters, seals, sea horses, sharks, turtles and rays. Daily talks and feeding times and a indoor and outdoor play area. Caters for children's parties.
Pirate-themed 12-hole adventure mini golf course next door.
- Car parking outside (pay and display). Free parking further afield.
- Gift shop.
- Restaurant serving meals, snacks and hot and cold drinks.
- Refreshment kiosk.
- Open daily from 10:00am - check the website for closing times.
- Not open on Christmas Day.
- Tickets start from £18.00pp on the door.
- Online tickets start from £9.50pp
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2016.
Before you start your journey to Scarborough SEA LIFE Sanctuary for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Alpamare Scarborough
- Playdale Farm Park
- Filey Bird Garden and Animal Park
- Filey Museum
- Pickering Castle
- Beck Isle Museum