Address: Sea Life Adventure, Eastern Esplanade, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS1 2ER
Phone Number: 01702 442211
Website: Visit the Sea Life Adventure website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Sea Life Adventure is an indoor aquatic life attraction with displays of lots of creatures that live under water from around the world.
Talks and presentations given throughout the day. Creatures on display include sharks, starfish, seahorses, rays, piranhas, crabs, crocodiles, frogs, turtles, jellyfish plus lots of species of fish.
- Parking in town car parks (charge).
- Three Shells Cafe, with views over the estuary, serving meals, snacks and beverages.
- Summer: Daily 10am to between 5pm and 8pm depending on time of year.
- Winter (Nov to Jan): Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm. Saturday and Sunday 10am to 5pm.
- Closed: Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- Adult – £14.00
- Child – £10.00
- Senior Citizen – £11.00
- Student – £11.00
- Family (1 adult + 2 children) – £28.00
- Family (1 adult + 3 children) – £36.00
- Family (1 adult + 1 child) – £32.00
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) – £40.00
- Family (2 adults + 3 children) – £48.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Sea Life Adventure for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.