Phone Number: 01483 561389
Website: Visit the Shalford Mill website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Shalford Mill is a timber-framed watermill built in the 18th-century and set on Tillingbourne stream situated in the medieval village of Shalfold. The mill features well-preserved machinery.
- Entry is by guided tour only.
- Parking available in the village.
- Disabled parking available at the Mill.
- Children’s quiz sheet and I spy trail.
- Hands-on activities including ‘mill your own flour’.
- Please check the Shalford Mill website for opening hours as times vary.
- Adult - £3.00
- Child - £1.75
- Family - £9.00
- Group Adult - £3.20
- Group Child - £3.20
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2019.
Before you start your journey to Shalford Mill for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.