Address: Shaw House, Church Road, Shaw, Newbury, West Berkshire, RG14 2DR
Phone Number: 01635 279279
Website: Visit the Shaw House website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Shaw House is a historic house in Newbury in Berkshire.
Grade I listed Elizabethan house dating from the late 16th century and used as a school in the 20th century. The rooms are unfurnished but there is an exhibition about the house’s history. The grounds feature remnants of the gardens that once belonged to the house.
- Car parking.
- Gift shop.
- Cafe serving sandwiches, cakes and drinks.
- Picnics welcome in the grounds.
- Open to the public every weekend between 10th Feb to 30th Sept 2018: 11am – 4pm.
- Also throughout the school holidays (except the Christmas holidays): 10am – 4pm Monday to Friday.
- Closed on Good Friday.
- FREE admission on its standard public entry.
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Shaw House for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.