Address: Shepherds Place Farm, Akeferry Road, Graizelound, Haxey, Doncaster, DN9 2NF
Phone Number: 01427 754835
Website: Visit the Shepherds Place Farm website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Shepherds Place Farm is a petting farm with children’s play activities in Graizelound near Doncaster in South Yorkshire.
The farm has some rare breed farm animals to see and pet plus llamas, wallabies, deer, rheas, emus and tortoises. There’s also cuddle area with guinea pigs and rabbits. Children’s play activities include an outdoor playground with sandpit and a super-size bouncy castle suitable for adults and children. Indoor soft play barn and ride-on miniature train coming soon. Caters for children’s birthday parties.
- Car parking.
- Cafe serving hot and cold food, sweet treats and drinks.
- Picnic area.
- Open from 10am – 4pm every day (excluding Christmas) & every bank holiday.
- Adults – £4.50
- Children/O.A.P’s – £3.50
- Under 2’s – Free
- Family Ticket – (2 Adults & 2 Children) – £15.00
- Child Minders – £3.50 with Children @ £3.50 each
- Carer – £3.50 with 1 full paying disabled child or adult
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2018.
Before you start your journey to Shepherds Place Farm for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.