Address: Sunnycroft, 200 Holyhead Road, Telford, Shropshire, TF1 2DR
Phone Number: 01952 242884
Website: Visit the Sunnycroft website.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Sunnycroft is a suburban red-brick villa built during late Victorian times containing mainly unaltered furnishings, ornaments and decoration since Edwardian times down to the Daimler in the garage.
There are also five acres of gardens including a vegetable garden, conservatory and croquet lawn. Guided tours of house and gardens available.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop.
- Book shop.
- Old Smoking room tea-room serving afternoon teas.
- Please check the Sunnycroft website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices – Whole Property:
- Adult – £7.40
- Child – £3.70
- Family – £18.50
- Family (1 adult, 3 children) – £11.10
- Group Adult (minimum group size 15) – £7.00
Ticket Prices – Grounds and Tea-room Only:
- Adult – £4.50
- Child – £2.25
- Family – £11.25
- Family (1 adult, 3 children) – £6.25
- Group Adult (minimum group size 15) – £4.24
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Sunnycroft for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.