Address: Thackray Medical Museum, Beckett Street, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS9 7LN
Phone Number: 0113 244 4343
Website: Visit the Thackray Medical Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
- Open every day: 10am – 5pm, last admission 4:15pm
- Every third Thursday of the month they are open until 8:30pm
- Adult (17+) – £8
- Concessions – £7
- Family (two adults and three children) – £28
- Family (two adults and two children) – £24.50
- Children (5-16) – £5
- Children (under 5) – Free
- To benefit from the following concessions, please take supporting documentation with you.
- Breeze card (ages 5-16) – £4.50
- Leeds Card (adult 17+) – £7
- Unemployed – £7
- Disabled – £7
- Military – £7
- Max card – Free
- Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust staff – Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Thackray Medical Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.