Address: The Canterbury Tales, St. Margaret’s Street, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 2TG
Phone Number: 01227 479 227
Website: Visit The Canterbury Tales website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
The Canterbury Tales is an attraction based around some of the stories from The Canterbury Tales and is located in Canterbury city centre in Kent.
This indoor attraction recreates the sights, smells and sounds of what life was like in England during Medieval times. Costumed guides will take visitors through the experience and bring to life five of Chaucer’s stories from his greatest work The Canterbury Tales. Various locales from the tales have been recreated and populated with costumed characters.
- Use city centre car parks (charge).
- Shop selling gifts and souvenirs.
- April to August: Daily 10am – 5pm
- September to October: Daily 10am – 4pm
- November to March: Weds to Sun 10am – 4pm
- Open daily during school holidays, excluding Christmas Day, New Year’s Day and Boxing Day
- Adult – £10.95
- Child (5-17 Years) – £8.95
- Senior Citizen – £9.95
- Student (with proof of identity) – £9.95
- Family (2 adults & 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children) – £32.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2018.
Before you start your journey to The Canterbury Tales for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.