Phone Number: 01305 269880
Website: Visit The Dinosaur Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View The Dinosaur Museum reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Dinosaur Museum is a museum about dinosaurs in Dorchester town centre in Dorset.
This award winning indoor attraction, not far from the World Heritage Jurassic Coast, was an innovator in creating interactive, visitor friendly, exhibits to encourage learning in a fun way. The museum feature a range of genuine fossils, dinosaur skeletons and life-size realistic dinosaur models, informational displays, interactive computer screens and hands on exhibits to give information on the dinosaurs and their lives. There is also an exhibit exploring the topic of how dinosaurs might have evolved had they not died out.
- Use town centre car parks.
- Gift shop selling dinosaur themed souvenirs.
- Places to eat and drink in the town centre.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the The Dinosaur Museum website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to The Dinosaur Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- The Dorset Teddy Bear Museum
- Dorset County Museum
- The Tutankhamun Exhibition
- The Keep Military Museum
- Kingston Maurward Gardens and Animal Park
- Tolpuddle Martyrs Museum