Phone Number: 01767 693333
Website: Visit The Lodge RSPB Reserve website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Membership: Join RSPB.
Reviews: View The Lodge RSPB Reserve reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
- Reserve - 7am to 8pm (or dusk if earlier) barrier closed at entrance.
- Non-members - £6 per motor vehicle.
- Free entrance to RSPB members.
- Adults - Free, but donations are very welcome.
- Children - Free, but donations are very welcome.
- Members, and those just visiting the shop, can park for free.
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2020.
Before you start your journey to The Lodge RSPB Reserve for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
Attractions Nearby :-
- Jungle Jim's Playland
- The Shuttleworth Collection
- Willington Dovecote and Stables
- The Panacea Museum
- John Bunyan Museum and Library
- The Higgins Bedford
Also see in Bedfordshire :-