Phone Number: 01283 532 880
Website: Visit The National Brewery Centre website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Reviews: View The National Brewery Centre reviews.
The National Brewery Centre is a museum about the history of brewing alcohol and also the part the Bass brewery played in brewing in the Burton upon Trent area.
Daily guided tours starting at 11am and 1:30pm. Exhibits include a collection of vintage brewery related motor vehicles and steam engines. Shire horse carriage rides available for an extra charge during Summer months.
- Car parking.
- Gift shop selling souvenirs.
- Beer Boutique selling beer.
- Coffee shop inside gift shop.
- Brewery Tap restaurant and bar serves meals.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit The National Brewery Centre website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to The National Brewery Centre for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- The Kandy Factory
- National Forest Adventure Farm
- Sharpe’s Pottery Museum
- Highfields Happy Hens