Address: The Old Mill Museum, Mill Lane, Lower Slaughter, Gloucestershire, GL54 2HX
Phone Number: 01451 820052
Website: Visit The Old Mill Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
The Old Mill Museum is a historical mill with museum located in the Cotswolds village of Lower Slaughter in Gloucestershire.
There has been a mill in this location since as far back as the Doomsday book. Also known as Slaughter mill, the mill and museum are situated on the River Eye in the pretty Cotswolds village of Lower Slaughter. The museum has displays about the history of bread making and visitors can also see the inner workings of the mill machinery.
- Park where ever you can in the village, as there are no car parks.
- Gift shop selling CDs and locally made gifts.
- Ice cream parlour selling organic handmade ice cream.
- Riverside tea room serving cream teas and simple dishes using local produce.
- Open 7 days a week.
- 1st March – 31st October: 10am to 6pm
- 1st November – 28th February: 10am until dark.
- Adults – £2.50
- Children – £1.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2018.
Before you start your journey to The Old Mill Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.