Phone Number: 01993 811456
Website: Visit The Oxfordshire Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Oxfordshire Museum is a museum which features exhibits on art, local history, archaeology and wildlife located in Woodstock town centre in a large 18th century house.
Exhibits include Victorian Oxfordshire, Introducing Oxfordshire, Woodlands, Changing Countryside, a Roman Gallery, a Picture Gallery, Soldiers of Oxfordshire, Innovation and the County Collection. There are also landscaped gardens with a dinosaur garden, a dinosaur activity trail and an interactive dinosaur gallery.
- Free On street parking and free public car park nearby.
- Gift shop selling locally sourced gifts.
- Fully licensed café shop serving home-made cakes and beverages.
- Monday: Closed (Open 12noon - 5pm on bank holiday Mondays).
- Tuesday to Saturday: 10am - 5pm (last admission: 4:45pm).
- Sunday: 2pm - 5pm (last admission: 4:45pm).
- Entry to this museum is free.
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2019.
Before you start your journey to The Oxfordshire Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Blenheim Palace
- Charlbury Museum
- Cogges Manor Farm
- Crocodiles of the World
- Museum of the History of Science
- Ashmolean Museum