Address: The Panacea Museum, 9 Newnham Road, Bedford, MK40 3NX
Phone Number: 01234 353178
Website: Visit The Panacea Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
The Panacea Museum is a museum about the Panacea society in Bedford town centre in Bedfordshire.
The Panacea Society was a secret religious organisation that was founded in Bedford in the early 20th century by Mabel Barltrop. The museum is set over two floors of the former community house of the organisation and has artefacts pertaining to the group and informational panels. There is are also gardens and a small chapel to view.
- Use nearby pay and display car parks.
- Open from 16th February to 28th October.
- Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday 11am – 5pm
- Also open weekdays throughout the year by appointment to groups and organisations.
- Admission is free and there is no need to pre-book.
Prices and opening hours correct as at February 2017.
Before you start your journey to The Panacea Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.