Address: The Pleasure Beach, South Beach Parade, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR30 3EH
Phone Number: 01493 844585
Website: Visit The Pleasure Beach Great Yarmouth website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
The Pleasure Beach Great Yarmouth is a funfair/theme park located on Great Yarmouth seafront.
Thrill rides include Disko (spinning, tilting disc), Evolution (individual cars on an tilting axis), Go-karts, Log flume, Mulan (caterpillar ride), Sky drop, (lift and drop) and a roller coaster.
Family attractions include a 4D cinema show, dodgems, spinning coaster, fun house, haunted house, monorail, tube slides, big apple coaster, pirate ship, Twister and Waltzers.
Children’s attractions include a mechanical horse ride, cups and saucers, drag cars, formula one car ride, raft ride, safari train, Yo-Yo (swings), carousel and a snails and fairy tails ride. The adjacent Pleasure beach gardens also feature a 12-hole adventure golf course and Segway grand prix.
- Rock shop.
- Ice cream parlour.
- Food court.
- Licensed bar near the pirate ship.
- Sara’s Tearooms is located in the gardens serving hot meals and home-made cakes.
- Free car parking for visitors purchasing wristbands.
- Please check The Pleasure Beach Great Yarmouth website for opening hours.
- The park is free to enter.
- Rides can be paid for with an all-day wristband or pay as you ride with tokens.
- Wristbands give unlimited access to 25 rides for the day.
Prices and opening hours correct as at June 2018.
Before you start your journey to The Pleasure Beach Great Yarmouth for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.