Address: The Pottery Project, 6b Northbridge Road, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4 1EH
Phone Number: 01442 865544
Website: Visit The Pottery Project website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
The Pottery Project is a pottery painting studio in Berkhamsted, near Hemel Hampstead in Hertfordshire.
Suitable for all ages and abilities this venue provides the opportunity to have a go at something artistic. Choose an item of pottery and use the equipment and paint provided to decorate. Craft books available with design ideas. Leave to glaze and fire and then the item will be ready to pick up a few days later. Alternatively you can try your hand at making a mosaic, these can be taken home on the same day. No need to book unless you’re going in a large group. Caters for children’s parties and adult groups.
- On street parking available.
- Food and drink available.
- Monday to Friday: 9am – 6pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 10am – 5pm
- Good Friday (30th March): 11am – 4pm
- Saturday 31st March: 10am – 5pm
- Easter Sunday (1st April): Closed
- Easter Monday (2nd April): 11am – 4pm
- Studio fee of £5 per person, then pottery items start from £2.50.
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to The Pottery Project for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.