Address: The Roman Baths, Abbey Church Yard, Bath, BA1 1LZ
Phone Number: 01225 477785
Website: Visit The Roman Baths website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
The four main features of the baths are the Sacred Spring, the Roman Temple, the Roman bath house and finds from Roman Bath. There is also a gift shop.
- The Roman Baths are open daily, closed 25th and 26th December.
- January to February: 9:30am – 5pm, exit 6pm
- March to 15th June: 9am – 5pm, exit 6pm
- 16th July – 31st August: 9am – 9pm, exit 10pm
- September to October: 9am – 5pm, exit 6pm
- November to December: 9:30am – 5pm, exit 6pm
- Adult – £16.50
- Student (Full-time with valid I.D) – £14.50
- Senior (65+) – £14.50
- Child (Age 6-16) – £10.25
- Family (2 adults and up to 4 children) – £48.00
- Family (1 adult and up to 4 children) – £33.60
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to The Roman Baths for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.