Phone Number: 01744 22766
Website: Visit The World of Glass website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View The World of Glass reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The World of Glass museum with art and historical exhibits set over three galleries, plus a glass making studio in St Helens in Merseyside.
Historical exhibits including recreated Victorian scenes. Film show. Watch the resident glass blowers create decorative pieces of glass in the glass studio. Art gallery featuring works of art including paintings, photography, jewellery, ceramics and sculptures from regional artists.
- Free car parking.
- Artisan Shop selling glassware, jewellery, books and silk flowers.
- Kaleidoscope Cafe serving hot and cold meals, snacks and drinks.
- Monday to Saturday: 9:30am - 5pm, last entry 3pm
- Closed: Sundays, All Bank Holiday Mondays, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Christmas, Boxing and New Years Day.
- Adult - £8.00
- Child (5 to 16) - £6.00
- Concessions - £6.00
- Students - £6.00
- Family (2 adults, 2 children) - £24.00
- Family (1 adult, 2 children) - £17.00
Ticket Prices - Groups (13 or more):
- Adult - £6.00
- Child (5 to 16) - £4.00
- All-inclusive day out (per person) - £14.99
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2020.
Before you start your journey to The World of Glass for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Knowsley Safari Park
- Spaceworld Soft Play Liverpool
- Wild Wings Birds of Prey
- Acorn Farm
- Gullivers Theme Park (Warrington)
- Pipsqueaks Play Cafe