Address: Totnes Castle, Castle Street, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5NU
Phone Number: 01803 864406
Website: Visit the Totnes Castle website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: Access to over 400 places & kids go FREE.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Totnes Castle is the remains of a 14th century castle featuring a castle keep and curtain wall which stands atop a mound overlooking Totnes town.
The site of a fortification since the time of William the Conqueror in the 11th century the original construction was probably built with wood. Great views over the town towards the river Dart from the ramparts.
- Town car parking (pay and display).
- Gift shop selling souvenirs and cold drinks.
- Vending machine with hot drinks.
- Picnic tables for you own picnic.
- Dogs allowed on lead.
- Please check the Totnes Castle website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices – Without Gift Aid:
- Member – Free
- Adult – £4.30
- Child (5-15 years) – £2.60
- Concession – £3.90
- Family (Two adults and up to three children) – £11.20
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Totnes Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.