Address: The Tower of London, London, EC3N 4AB
Phone Number: 0844 482 7777
Website: Visit the Tower of London website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
The Tower of London is a historic Royal palace which displays the Crown jewels located in the City of London.
This attraction is a Royal palace, originating from the 11th century, which also served as a place of imprisonment and is situated alongside the river Thames. One of the main things visitors go to the Tower to see is the Crown Jewels which is an exhibition of some of the items of jewellery belonging to the Royal family including the ceremonial crowns which are still in use today.
Tickets also entitle you to join one of the 60 minute Yeoman Warder guided tours on which visitors will hear about the history of the Tower.
Other things to see include the White Tower with it’s displays of weapons and armour from the Royal armouries, the Medieval palace rooms, the Bloody Tower where the Little Princes were murdered, the Yeoman warders in their historic guards uniforms and the famous ravens which inhabit the grounds.
Audio guides available in different languages for an extra fee.
The nearest underground station is Tower Hill.
- No parking.
- Tower of London shop selling gifts and souvenirs.
- Jewel house shop selling jewellery.
- White Tower shop selling gifts including replica armour and weapons.
- Ravens shop selling gifts and souvenirs.
- Beefeater shop selling Yeoman themed gifts and souvenirs.
- The Armouries Cafe serves hot meals, roasts, snacks and drinks.
- Raven’s kiosk with outdoor seating serves meals, snacks and drinks.
- The Jewel Kiosk sells waffles, ice creams and drinks.
Opening Times – 1st November to 28th February (winter):
- Tuesday to Saturday: 9am – 4:30pm
- Sunday to Monday 10am – 4:30pm
- Last admission 4pm
Opening Times – 1st March to 31st October (Summer):
- Tuesday to Saturday: 9am – 5:30pm
- Sunday to Monday: 10am – 5:30pm
- Last admission 5pm
- Adult – £25
- Child (5-15 years) – £12
- Concession (Full-time student, disabled visitor, over 60 with ID) – £19.50
- Family (Up to 1 adults and 3 children) – £45
- Family (Up to 2 adults and 3 children) – £63
Prices and opening hours correct as at February 2017.
Before you start your journey to the Tower of London for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.