Address: Trelissick Garden, Feock, near Truro, Cornwall, TR3 6QL
Phone Number: 01872 862090
Website: Visit the Trelissick Garden website..
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Trelissick Garden consists of 30 acres of gardens plus 300 acres of parkland located South of Truro in Cornwall.
Located on a peninsula this 30 acre, National Trust managed, garden has lots of exotic looking plants including lillies, magnolias, hydrangeas, rhododendrons, camellias and woodland plants.
There’s a sensory garden, a Victorian summer house overlooking lawns, a Crytomeria japonica from 1898, the water tower from the 1820s, a Celtic cross and an orchard. Garden tours available most Thursdays included in the entry price.
The wider parkland covers over 300 acres with miles of woodland walks, Lamouth Creek, home to lots of wild birds and coastline including a beach and the 18th-century Roundwood Quay with it’s Iron Age promontory fort.
Visitors can also have a peek into Trelissick house which is open weekends and daily during July to September. There is also an art gallery housed in a former barn exhibiting contemporary paintings, prints and sculptures plus hand crafted items such as jewellery, ceramics, textiles, furniture, metal and glass works.
- Car parking (charge, free for National Trust members).
- Shop selling souvenirs, books, local produce and gifts.
- Plant sales.
- Second-hand bookshop.
- Art sales.
- Crofters restaurant serving of refreshments, hot lunches and afternoon cream teas.
- Dogs welcome in parkland kept under control.
- Picnic areas.
- Please check the Trelissick Garden website for opening hours.
- Adult – £11.60
- Child – £5.80
- Family – £29.00
- Family (1 adult, up to 3 children) – £17.40
- Group Adult (minimum group size 15) – £10.80
- Group Child (minimum group size 15) – £5.40
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2019.
Before you start your journey to Trelissick Garden for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.