Address: Tullie House Museum & Art Gallery, Castle Street, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA3 8TP
Phone Number: 01228 618718
Website: Visit the Tullie House Museum and Art Gallery website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
- Open daily, all year round except 25th/26th December and 1st January
Opening Times (High Season: 1st April – 31st October):
- Museum & Galleries open: Monday to Saturday 10am – 5pm, Sunday 11am – 5pm
- Tullie House Shop open: Monday to Friday 10am – 5pm, Saturday 10am – 5pm & Sunday 11am – 5pm
- Restaurant open : Monday to Saturday 9:30am – 5pm, Sunday 11am – 5pm
Opening Times (Low Season: 1st November – 31st March):
- Museum & Galleries open: Monday to Saturday 10am – 4pm, Sunday 12noon – 4pm
- Tullie House Shop open: Monday to Friday 10am – 5pm, Saturday 10am – 5pm, Sunday 12noon – 5pm
- Restaurant open : Monday to Saturday 9:30am – 5pm, Sunday 12noon – 5pm
- Adults – £7.70
- Concessions – £5.50
- Exhibition only (adult/concession/group) – £3.30
- Adult general admission & exhibition – £9.90
- Concession general admission & exhibition – £8.80
- Children 18 and under – FREE
- Unaccompanied children 12-18 years – £2.00
- All children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Group rate (10+) – £5.00 per person
- Student group rate (10+) – £4.00 per student
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to Tullie House Museum & Art Gallery for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.