Address: Watermouth Castle, Berrynarbor, Ilfracombe, Devon, EX34 9SL
Phone Number: 01271 867474
Website: Visit the Watermouth Castle and Family Theme Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Watermouth Castle and Family Theme Park is a 50-acre estate and family theme park East of Ilfracombe overlooking Watermouth Cove on the North coast of Devon.
The castle dates from 1825 and contains several rooms staged to reflect Victorian life, there are also suits of armour on display plus an N-gauge model railway and antique pier amusement machines. Outdoors you have the theme park areas plus landscaped gardens, woodland walks, a lake and views over the harbour.
The theme park is divided into a number of themed areas:
Adventureland has a 9-hole terraced crazy golf course, Sealion water-go-round, Cooking Pot ride, children’s adventure playground, Snail Trail ride, Big River ride and Water Wars (seasonal).
Merry-go-land has a maze, the Snake Tube slide (weather permitting), Crazy Snooker, Shadow Barrels, Rolling Bridge, Haunted Mill, Jumping Fountains and the mystical water gardens.
Gnome Land there are animatronic gnomes in a village setting, a camera obscura, indoor soft ball cannon arena, tilting house and gold panning.
Some of the other indoor attractions include the underground light and music water fountain show and the Dungeon Labyrinths with a hall of mirrors, vintage arcade machines, a maze, a smugglers dungeon and craft shops.
- Free car parking.
- Castle Gift Shop selling souvenirs, toys and sweets.
- The Courtyard Café with indoor and outdoor seating serves light lunches, home-made ice cream, snacks, cream teas and drinks.
- The Merry-Go-Land Café with outdoor seating serves snacks, home-made ice-cream and beverages.
- Picnic areas.
- Please check the Watermouth Castle and Family Theme Park website for opening hours.
- Adults and Children – £14.50 (wrist bands given).
- Children Under 92cm – FREE
- Senior Citizens – £10.50
- Admission Price includes all attractions except for slot/arcade machines, retail, catering and water balloons.
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Watermouth Castle and Family Theme Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.