Phone Number: 01952 727466
Website: Visit the Wenlock Priory website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: Free entry for up to 6 children
Reviews: View Wenlock Priory reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Wenlock Priory is the ruins of a picturesque 12th century priory and it's cloister gardens filled with topiaries and is located just 5 minutes walk from Wenlock town centre.
The site was the location of a monastery as far back as 680AD and the abbess there was later canonised to become Saint Mildburh. The ruins also feature the remains of an 11th century washing fountain with elaborate carvings where the monks would wash together. Audio tour included in admission (subject to availability).
- Car parking (pay and display refundable on entry).
- Visitor centre with gift shop.
- Vending machine with hot drinks.
- Picnic areas.
- Dogs welcome on leads.
- Please check the Wenlock Priory website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices (Without Gift Aid):
- Member - Free
- Adult - £6.90
- Child (5 to 17 years) - £4.10
- Concession - £6.20
- Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) - £17.90
- Family (1 adult, up to 3 children) - £11.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2021.
Before you start your journey to Wenlock Priory for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.