Address: Wild Place Project, Blackhorse Hill, Bristol, BS10 7TP
Phone Number: 0117 980 7175
Website: Visit the Wild Place Project website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Wild Place Project is a wildlife park with gardens North of Bristol.
Located near junction 17 of the M5, this walk-through animal park has wolves, lemurs, pygmy goats, birds, zebras, antelope, okapi, river hogs and rare sheep. There are also gardens including a Sanctuary garden and the Chelsea garden and a barefoot trail to follow. Other things to do at the park include a children’s play area with a play fort and the Leap of faith climbing adventure which incurs an additional charge. Daily animal talks. Caters for birthday parties and experience days.
- Free car parking.
- Shop selling gifts and souvenirs.
- The Courtyard Café serves snacks, cakes, ice creams and hot and cold drinks.
- Open every day from 10am – 5pm
- The Wild Place Project will be closed on Christmas Day
- On Christmas Eve last entry is 2pm and they close at 3pm
Ticket Prices (with gift aid):
- Adult – £9.95
- Child (2-14 inclusive) – £8.50
- Child (under 2) – Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at October 2018.
Before you start your journey to Wild Place Project for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.