Address: Wildwood Trust, Herne Common, Herne Bay, Kent, CT6 7LQ
Phone Number: 01227 712 111
Website: Visit the Wildwood website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Wildwood is a wildlife park between Herne Bay and Canterbury in Kent.
Run as a charitable organisation, this outdoor attraction is set in 40 acres of ancient woodland. Visitors can see more than 200 species of animal native (either now or in the past) to the British Isles housed in naturalistic enclosures. Animals include wolves, bison, lynx, foxes, bats, squirrels, badgers, beavers, otters, horses, boar, voles, pine marten, owls, reptiles and amphibians. There are also small animals such as pygmy goats, rabbits and guinea pigs. Daily scheduled activities include feeding times, keeper talks and interactive sessions. Children’s adventure play area. Caters for children’s birthday parties.
- Free car parking.
- Shop selling gifts, toys and souvenirs.
- Restaurant serving specials, snacks, cakes and drinks.
- Picnic areas.
- Open 7 days a week all year round, including public and bank holidays.
- Closed on Christmas, 25th December and Boxing day, 26th December.
- Autumn: 10am – 4pm (park closes 5pm).
- Winter: 10am – 3pm (park closes 4pm).
- Spring: 10am – 4pm (park closes 5pm).
- Summer: 10am – 5pm (park closes 6pm).
Ticket Prices (with gift aid):
- Adult (18+) – £11.45
- Child (3-17) – £8.95
- Senior – £10.45
- Student – £10.45
- Family – £37.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at June 2017.
Before you start your journey to Wildwood for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.