Address: Wroxeter Roman City, Wroxeter, near Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY5 6PH
Phone Number: 01743 761330
Website: Visit the Wroxeter Roman City website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: FREE access to over 400 historic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Wroxeter Roman City is a museum about Roman Wroxeter in Wroxeter village in Shropshire.
Once a large Roman city, Wroxeter has the remains of a number of Roman buildings with the best example being the bath houses. There is also a museum with exhibits about how Wroxeter would have looked and what went on there in it’s heyday during the 2nd century. A replica of a Roman town house has also been recreated in conjunction with Channel 4. Audio tour.
- Free car parking.
- Shop selling gifts and souvenirs.
- Visitor centre sells hot and cold drinks and snacks.
- Picnic area.
- Dogs welcome on leads in the grounds (not in museum or house).
- Please check the Wroxeter Roman City website for opening hours.
- Adult – £6.80
- Child (5 to 17 years) – £4.10
- Concession – £6.10
- Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) – £17.70
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2019.
Before you start your journey to Wroxeter Roman City for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.