Address: York’s Chocolate Story, King’s Square, York, North Yorkshire, YO1 7LD
Phone Number: 0845 498 9411
Website: Visit the York’s Chocolate Story website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
York’s Chocolate Story is an indoor attraction about the history of chocolate-making in York in North Yorkshire.
This indoor attraction feature three zones, The Story zone, the Factory zone and the Indulgence zone. Story zone tells the history of the use of cocoa beans to make chocolate, how it came across to Europe and the important chocolate-making families in the York area. In the Factory zone visitors will discover how chocolate is made, including some of the more famous brands of chocolate confectionery. You can also have a go at making your own chocolate creation. The Indulgence zone is where the Chocolate Bar Café and shop is and here you can try out various chocolate beverages and snacks and buy chocolate themed items in the gift shop. Guided tours every 30 minutes (last tour 5pm).
- Shop selling chocolate themed gifts.
- Chocolate Bar Café.
- Use city centre car parks.
- Fully wheelchair accessible.
- Open daily from 10am (the last tour is at 4pm).
- Tours take place regularly throughout the day.
- Closed 25th & 26th December and 1st January.
- Adult – £11.50
- Senior Citizen – £10.50
- Student – £10.50
- Child (aged 4-15 years) – £9.50
- Family of 4 (2 adults & 2 children) – £39.95
- Family of 5 (2 adults & 3 children) – £47.95
- Child Under 4 – FREE
Prices and opening hours correct as at December 2017.
Before you start your journey to York’s Chocolate Story for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.