Address: Yorkshire Wildlife Park, Brockholes Lane, Branton, Doncaster, DN3 3NH
Phone Number: 01302 535057
Website: Visit the Yorkshire Wildlife Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Yorkshire Wildlife Park is a 70-acre walk-through zoo not far from Doncaster with scheduled feeding times and ranger talks.
Park areas include: Lemur woods, Woodland trail, goats and sheep contact area, Wallaby walkabout, South America, Animal Action theatre, African plains, Wetlands, Forest Adventure, World farm, Lion Country, Leopard heights, Giraffes, Flamingo pool, meerkat and mongoose enclosures and the education centre. Other attractions include a children’s outdoor Forest Adventure play area and the Monkey house indoor jungle-themed children’s play area with adjacent cafe.
- Car park.
- Safari store gift shop.
- A number of places to eat and drink including the Wild Cafe serving hot meals and snacks, iCaramba selling hot dogs and nachos, Monkey cafe serving burgers, Leopard lite bites and Zebra cofee bar.
- Picnic areas.
- Please check the Yorkshire Wildlife Park website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices – Winter Season (6th November – 9th March):
- Adult – £15.50
- Senior Citizen/Student – £14.50
- Disabled Adult – £9.50
- Disabled Senior – £8.50
- Child (aged 3 -15 ) – £13.50
- Children (aged 2 and under ) – Free
- Disabled Child – £7.50
- Official Carer – £6
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Yorkshire Wildlife Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.