Address: ZSL London Zoo, Regent’s Park, London, NW1 4RY
Phone Number: 020 7722 3333
Website: Visit the ZSL London Zoo website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Tickets: Buy online to save!
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
ZSL London Zoo is a walk-through zoo located in Regent’s park in central London.
This 36 acre zoo has more than 720 different species of animal on display. Exhibits include a restored Victorian bird house, a three-hall Aquarium, butterfly paradise (butterfly house), the B.U.G.S. exhibit with invertebrates, walk-through bird aviaries, walk-through squirrel monkey enclosure, Gorilla enclosure, Penguin pool, an Australian Outback area and a recreation of a south-American rainforest under a translucent roof. Other animals visitors can see include meerkats, reindeer, tigers and camels.
There’s also a wildlife garden, woodland walk, carousel ride, Animal Adventure tipi with story telling and the Splash zone (a water play area). Daily scheduled events include tours, a penguin show, flying display, an animal show, feeding times and talks. Caters for birthday parties and keeper experiences available for an additional charge.
- Car parking (charge).
- Gift shop.
- A number of places to eat and drink serving meals, snacks, hot and cold drinks and sweet treats including the Terrace restaurant, Oasis cafe, a fish and chip, Oasis picnic shop and the Aquarium kiosk.
- Picnics welcome.
- ZSL London Zoo is open every day of the year except Christmas Day.
- Adults – £29.75
- Children (3-15 years) – £22.00
- Children under 3 years – FREE
- Concessions (senior, student & disabled adult) – £26.80
- Book online to save!
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to ZSL London Zoo for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.