Phone Number: 01305 871817
Website: Visit the Abbotsbury Children's Farm website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Abbotsbury Children's Farm reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Abbotsbury Children's Farm is an farm animal attraction near Weymouth in Dorset.
This attraction has lots of farm animals for children to meet and feed. Kids can also race tractors and play in a large undercover play area and there is also a historic tithe barn to see. Daily activities include feeding and handling guinea pigs, pony rides (extra charge) and pony and donkey grooming. Caters for children's birthday parties. Also in the vicinity are the organisation's two sister attractions Abbotsbury Swannery and Abbotsbury Subtropical gardens. Tickets can be purchased for combined entry to all three attractions.
- Car parking.
- Gift shop.
- Farm Cafe, with indoor and outdoor seating areas, serving drinks plus hot meals and snacks cooked on site.
- Picnic area.
- Please check the Abbotsbury Children's Farm website for opening hours.
- Adult - £11.00
- Child (5 to 15 years) - £9.95
- Super Saver Family Ticket (2 adults and up to 3 children) - £47.00. This includes entry to the Swannery, Children’s Farm and Subtropical Gardens.
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2020.
Before you start your journey to Abbotsbury Children's Farm for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Abbotsbury Swannery
- Weymouth Museum
- The Keep Military Museum
- Nothe Fort
- The Tutankhamun Exhibition
- Dorset County Museum