Phone Number: 01305 871858
Website: Visit the Abbotsbury Swannery website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Abbotsbury Swannery reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Abbotsbury Swannery is the home of a managed colony of swans in Abbotsbury near Weymouth in Dorset.
This outdoor attraction is located on the Dorset coast and is the only managed colony of Mute swans in the world. The site is a natural wildlife habitat and the swans are not in aviaries they are free to come and go as they please. There are scheduled feeding times twice daily at midday and 4pm. There is also a willow maze and a children's outdoor play area. Also in the vicinity are the organisation's two sister attractions Abbotsbury Children's farm and Abbotsbury Subtropical gardens. Tickets can be purchased for combined entry to all three attractions.
- Free car parking.
- The Swannery gift shop sells gifts, toys and souvenirs.
- The Kennels Cafe is fully licensed and serves lunches, snacks and drinks.
- Fully wheelchair accessible.
- Open every day, 10am to 5pm. Last entries 3pm.
- Certain areas and activities at the Swannery are currently closed. Please check the Abbotsbury Swannery website for details.
- Adult - £10.00
- Child - £5.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2021.
Before you start your journey to Abbotsbury Swannery for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Abbotsbury Children's Farm
- Weymouth Museum
- Nothe Fort
- The Keep Military Museum
- The Tutankhamun Exhibition
- Dorset County Museum