Phone Number: 015394 35143
Website: Visit the Allan Bank and Grasmere website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View Allan Bank and Grasmere reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
In the centre of Lake District the village of Grasmere is situated on the river Rothay which flows into the nearby Grasmere lake. Allan Bank is the house where William Wordsworth once lived and is perched on a hill overlooking Grasmere village. Only opening it's doors to the public in 2012 it also features lovely woodland grounds with views over the village.
- Car parking (pay and display) in the village.
- Dogs welcome on leads.
- National Trust shop and information centre in the village.
- Lots of places to eat your own picnic in and around Grasmere.
- Please check the Allan Bank and Grasmere website for opening hours as times vary.
- Adult - £7.90
- Child - £3.95
- Family - £19.75
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2020.
Before you start your journey to Allan Bank and Grasmere for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Dove Cottage
- Armitt Museum and Library
- Ambleside Roman Fort
- Wray Castle
- Beatrix Potter Gallery and Hawkshead